Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist
Be part of a supportive and high quality practice located a stones throw to the Great Ocean Road and Bellarine Peninsula!
- Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist contract role 2-3 days per week
- Commencement date to be negotiated
What We Offer:
- A well-established practice and referral base
- Terrific positive team environment with friendly colleagues
- Generous remuneration structure exceeding P3 and P4 salary structures
- Regular peer group and individual supervision from our Principal Psychologist that can meet the requirements of a Clinical Registrar Program
- Full onsite administrative support with a dedicated Practice Manager
- Flexible consulting hours that supports healthy work-life balance and/or other part-time employment roles
- Accessible location with free car parking minutes from Geelong CBD and a short drive to the Great Ocean Road and Bellarine Peninsula
Due to ongoing expansion and excess demand for services we are seeking to appoint a self-motivated Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist with sound assessment and therapeutic skills that enjoys working in and being part of a positive team environment.
- Full Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (please note we are not able to offer internships for provisional psychologists)
- Applications from psychologists seeking to complete or undertaking Clinical Registrar programs are encouraged
- Eligibility to provide Medicare psychological services
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Keen interest in professional development
- Desire to work in and be part of a team
About Growth Psychology Practice
“Helping People Make Meaningful Change”
Growth Psychology Practice was established in 2008 and provides psychological services to Geelong and its surrounding areas. We have a team of professional and supportive Clinical and General Psychologists. We strive to be the first choice provider of psychological services to our community and value care, authenticity, collaboration and excellence. Growth is a family-friendly practice that supports work-life balance and offers flexible leave and working arrangements. Please feel free to browse our website for more detailed information about our practice values, team, facilities, and services.
Applications close October 30th 2019. Please contact Fletcher Hamilton on (03) 5242 8637 for further information. The successful applicant may be appointed before this date.